Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients18 m servings 286 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, apple butter and hot sauce until smooth. Stir in the Cheddar and bacon until evenly mixed.
- Divide mixture in half and form each half into a ball. Chill both cheese balls in the fridge until firm.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the chopped pecans on an ungreased baking sheet and toss with the melted butter and salt. Bake for 8 minutes, tossing halfway through the baking time.
- Remove the pecans from the oven and let cool completely. Transfer to a cutting board and give them another rough chop.
- Roll the surface of the chilled cheese balls in the pecans right before serving. Serve with crackers.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 27.2 g fat; 4.1 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 386 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I served this as a cracker spread at a potluck so I skipped the rolling it in nuts steps. The combination of apple butter, cheddar, and bacon caused quite a few odd looks but that all changed o...