Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 501 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. Preheat grill to medium or medium-low heat. (Between 300-350 degrees F.)
- Cut the chicken breasts into 3/4 inch bite-sized pieces. Then cut the bacon into 3/4 inch strips. Alternate threading the chicken and bacon onto 8 skewers, leaving a bare handle on one end of each skewer. Sprinkle the chicken skewers with salt and pepper.
- Place the barbeque sauce, MUSSELMAN'S® Apple Butter, and chipotle peppers in the blender. Puree until smooth.
- Grill the chicken skewers for 4 minutes per side. Then brush the skewers with the chipotle apple BBQ sauce and grill another 3-4 minutes per side, until the edges of the bacon are crisp, but not burned. Serve warm.
- OVEN DIRECTIONS:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Thread the skewers with chicken and bacon, then puree the barbeque sauce as directed above. Lay the chicken skewers on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet and brush well with the BBQ sauce. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the edges of the bacon are crispy.
Per Serving: 501 calories; 14.8 g fat; 44.9 g carbohydrates; 44.6 g protein; 124 mg cholesterol; 1393 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2