Spiced Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 40 m servings 483
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9-inch springform pan)
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add apples, 1 pinch cinnamon, 1 pinch nutmeg, and 1 pinch cloves; cover and steam until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 3 tablespoons white sugar together in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup white sugar, 2 tablespoons cinnamon, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, vanilla extract, and 1/4 teaspoon cloves together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed just until blended.
- Arrange a layer of apples onto the graham cracker crust, leaving a few for garnish. Pour cream cheese mixture over apples. Place pan in a larger baking dish and pour water onto the baking dish to create a water bath.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the center is almost set, about 55 minutes. Cool on counter for 20 minutes before refrigerating until completely chilled, about 4 hours. Garnish with remaining steamed apples and drizzle caramel syrup over the top.
- Cook's Note:
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 55 minutes if using a dark pan.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 483 calories; 34.1 38.3 8.7 158 357 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I was a little skeptical it would set nicely without a little addition which is why I give it only a 4 star rating. I did add 3/4 c milk and 1/4 c flour and oh wow. No other changes were made....