Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 280
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat brown sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add 1 egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and almond extract; mix until combined. Stir flour and salt into creamed mixture until crust mixture is well combined; fold in white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Press crust mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese together in a bowl using an electric mixer until well combined. Add 2 eggs, lemon zest, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; beat well. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust mixture.
- Whisk cherry preserves in a small bowl until runny. Drop spoonfuls of cherry preserves over cream cheese mixture layer. Lightly draw a knife through cream cheese mixture creating a swirling pattern.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake is lightly browned and crust pulls away from sides of dish, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool and refrigerate before serving, at least 1 hour.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 11.2 41.4 4.4 50 107 Full nutrition