Easy Cranberry Cheesecake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 543
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch springform pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, macadamia nuts, margarine, and sugar together in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cool crust.
- Mix water and gelatin together in a saucepan over low heat until dissolved, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream together in a bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. Gradually stir gelatin mixture and cranberry sauce into cream cheese mixture; fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture over crust. Chill cheesecake in the refrigerator until firm, at least 1 hour.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 543 calories; 34.7 54.2 6.6 62 315 Full nutrition