Mini Pecan Pie Tarts
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 204
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen mini tarts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 12 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix white sugar, butter, and flour together in a large bowl until well combined. Add eggs, 1 at a time, and mix well after each addition. Whisk corn syrup and vanilla extract into sugar mixture; fold in pecans.
- Roll pie crust pastry onto a floured work surface; cut into circles using end of a drinking glass or a biscuit cutter. This will make 11 crusts. Roll the scraps into a ball and roll back onto the floured surface; cut 1 more circle. Press each circle into the prepared muffin cups. Repeat with remaining pie crust pastry.
- Spoon pecan mixture, about 2 tablespoons per pie, into pie crust pastry.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 18 minutes. Allow tarts to cool in muffin tins for 5 minutes before loosening edges from sides of tin; let rest 5 minutes more. Transfer tarts to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 11.5 24.5 2.3 28 115 Full nutrition