Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 139 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen pies)
- Beat cream cheese and margarine together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Slowly add flour and continually mix until dough is smooth. Refrigerate mixture for 15 minutes.
- Beat brown sugar, egg, cinnamon, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; add pecans and stir.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 24 mini muffin cups.
- Spoon dough, about 1 tablespoon per pie, into each muffin cup. Press dough into the bottom and up the sides of each cup, creating a pie shell. Fill each shell with pecan mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pies are set, about 30 minutes. Cool pies on waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Dip a fork into melted chocolate and drizzle over pies.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 9.2 g fat; 13.5 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 129 mg sodium. Full nutrition