Cara Cara Cupcakes
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 204
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 standard muffin cups with papers.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a large bowl.
- Beat white sugar, butter, and orange zest together in a bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir cream, orange juice, and vanilla extract together in a cup.
- Beat flour mixture into butter mixture on low speed in 3 batches, alternating with cream mixture and ending with flour mixture, just until fully combined. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Frost with your favorite icing or dust with powdered sugar.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 10.2 25.5 2.7 52 126 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1