Paleo and Vegan Sunflower Banana Muffins
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 301 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 6 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Stir water and flax seed meal together in a bowl and let thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Blend bananas in a blender until smooth. Transfer bananas to a bowl and stir in sunflower butter, coconut flour, maple syrup, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, and baking powder. Stir flax seed mixture into banana mixture until batter is thick. Spoon batter into prepared cups, filling to the top.
- Bake in preheated oven until brown, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute sunflower butter for another nut or seed butter, such as Organic Nutzzo 7 Nut and Seed Butter®.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 21.5 g fat; 22.6 g carbohydrates; 9.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 381 mg sodium. Full nutrition