Ingredients55 m servings 172
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place potato sticks in a large bowl; pour olive oil over potatoes. Crush chervil, dill, rosemary, onion powder, and garlic powder together with a mortar and pestle; sprinkle herb mixture over potatoes and toss to coat completely. Spread potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender and browned, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If you do not have chervil, you can substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley and 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 6.9 25.6 3 0 9 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Yum yum! Served this along with some steaks. I added a few carrots i had to use along with an onion quartered and 4 cloves of garlic smashed. The flavors of this dish were delish! I did need to ...
I added a little paprika and cayenne pepper for a kick and they turned out delicious!
I liked this recipe. The only addition I did was salt and pepper. Without both, I think these potatoes would be bland. I did a substitution for the chervil as I did not have it. I had parsley. I...
Quick and easy with ingredients I had on hand. Added 2t fresh garlic and salt. Yum.
Delicious! I used red potatoes diced small. Also threw in some sliced baby carrots,and fresh chopped onion and garlic along with the dried ingredients. The dill weed really gives this dish that ...