Rosemary Sage Squash Seeds
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 248 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Separate squash seeds from squash flesh, rinse through a fine-mesh strainer, and spread onto a paper towel to dry.
- Combine squash seeds, olive oil, rosemary, salt, and sage in a bowl and mix well. Spread seasoned seeds in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, flipping every 10 minutes, until seeds are crunchy, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- I used spaghetti squash seeds but this recipe can be used for other seeds as well. Baking time will vary among the seeds so be sure to check every 10 minutes to not over/under cook them.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 22.7 g fat; 6.5 g carbohydrates; 8.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 588 mg sodium. Full nutrition