Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 130 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 crescents)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine apple and cinnamon sugar in a bowl; mix until evenly coated.
- Divide crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Spoon about 1 teaspoon apple mixture onto each triangle and top with 1/2 teaspoon caramel sauce. Roll crescent dough around the filling, bringing the ends together and squeezing to completely contain the filling. Sprinkle a little more cinnamon sugar on top of each crescent roll. Place rolls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crescent rolls are lightly browned, 11 to 13 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 130 calories; 6.1 g fat; 16.2 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 232 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Simple, yummy recipe. My oven needed to bake this recipe for 15 minutes. I brushed the dough with egg white to encourage a golden brown coloring.