Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 422
Original recipe yields 9 servings (1 9-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- Mix brownie mix, cocoa powder, brown sugar, confectioners' sugar, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger together in a bowl.
- Stir butter and coffee together in a bowl; allow to cool for 5 minutes. Stir sour cream and vanilla extract into butter mixture; stir into brownie mix mixture and add egg. Stir 25 times with a wooden spoon until batter is smooth; fold in chocolate chips and stir 25 more times. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to pull away from the sides, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool brownies before cutting.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Instead of using a strong brewed coffee, you can use 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder. You can adjust this recipe to taste on the spices. I like mine with a strong clove and cinnamon flavor.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 422 calories; 21.5 58 4.1 40 188 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1