Ingredients26 m servings 268
- Whisk eggs, honey, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, and garlic together in a bowl. Mix bread crumbs, salt, and pepper together in a shallow bowl.
- Heat about 1 inch of oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan.
- Put chicken slices in the egg mixture and knead until fully coated. Press chicken in the bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- Carefully put chicken in the hot oil using tongs and cook until no longer pink in the center and browned on the outside, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Cook's Note:
- To double the crust on the chicken, dip chicken in bread crumbs 2 times.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 8 25.3 22.6 79 727 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Delish! My family loved it - i suggest using low sodium soy sauce and spicy brown mustard. Will be making this again!
I like the addition of the honey and Dijon it's like putting a honey mustard dipping sauce on the inside. I cooked up 5 chicken breasts which I flattened to all the same thickness. I wouldn't ha...
These were crispy, flavorful and perfect with some sweet/sour red cabbage! I used wild turkey breast, pounded out flat. Made homemade breadcrumbs from old pretzel rolls in the freezer. Perfect!