Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 221
Original recipe yields 20 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Combine brown sugar, butter, milk, and cinnamon together in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook and stir until caramel sauce is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle pecans in the bottom of the prepared pan; top with 1/2 of the caramel sauce. Layer biscuits over caramel sauce. Pour the remaining caramel sauce over biscuits.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 20 to 30 minutes. Turn pan over onto a plate to serve.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 221 calories; 12 26.2 3.4 7 438 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2