Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients22 m servings 425
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place duck on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 7 minutes.
- Mix curly endive, arugula, radicchio, grapes, apple, turnip, and pecans in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, maple syrup, vinegar, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Divide salad between 2 serving bowls and top each with duck confit.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any type of green can be used in place of the 3 used here. Walnuts can replace the pecans. Radishes can replace the turnip.
Per Serving: 425 calories; 33.9 23.6 10.5 33 138 Full nutrition