Ingredients15 m servings 142 cals
- Blend cottage cheese, eggs, flour, coconut oil, and vanilla extract together in a blender until batter is smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Notes:
- For fruit topping we heat a small package of frozen berries or fruit in a pan with a little sugar and water. You can also use freshly cut fruit.
- Butter or olive oil can be substituted for the coconut oil, if desired.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 9.5 g fat; 3.3 g carbohydrates; 10.6 g protein; 136 mg cholesterol; 244 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe didn't work for me. I followed the recipe exactly. I wasted SO much batter trying to get just ONE pancake.... Hence you'll become skinny if you use this recipe because you will only ...
I've been making these for months now, but keep forgetting to take a pic because they disappear so fast! :) I made them again this morning and didn't have hungry friends ready to pounce, so I t...