Ingredients15 m servings 142
- Blend cottage cheese, eggs, flour, coconut oil, and vanilla extract together in a blender until batter is smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Notes:
- For fruit topping we heat a small package of frozen berries or fruit in a pan with a little sugar and water. You can also use freshly cut fruit.
- Butter or olive oil can be substituted for the coconut oil, if desired.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 9.5 3.3 10.6 136 244 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I've been making these for months now, but keep forgetting to take a pic because they disappear so fast! :) I made them again this morning and didn't have hungry friends ready to pounce, so I t...
This recipe didn't work for me. I followed the recipe exactly. I wasted SO much batter trying to get just ONE pancake.... Hence you'll become skinny if you use this recipe because you will only ...