Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 123
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen omelets)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix egg substitute, spinach, bell peppers, Cheddar cheese, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops begin to turn golden brown, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Any combination of fresh or frozen veggies can be used in this versatile recipe. I've included shredded zucchini instead of spinach or added shredded carrots or chopped mushrooms and onions. Exchange the Cheddar cheese for your favorite kind or omit it all together.
- I freeze these on a cookie sheet and then put into a freezer bag for grab-and-go breakfasts at work or for the kids in the morning. Just reheat in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 123 calories; 8.2 2.1 10.5 22 223 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
With my first kiddo on the way, I was looking for some easy make-ahead meals to keep me eating healthy when I'm too tired to want to cook. These are a wonderful time-saver in the morning. I made...