Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 444 cals
- Place a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil and set aside. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and milk. Set aside so the bread can absorb the milk.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, stir together the diced onion, minced garlic and diced bacon. Allow to cook down until the entire mixture is well browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, egg, 3 tablespoons ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper flakes. Add the milk-soaked bread; discard any remaining milk. Add the cooked onions, garlic and bacon. Stir together with a large spoon until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Divide the mixture in half and form each portion into an oblong mound on the prepared baking sheet. Top with the bacon strips.
- To make the glaze, combine 1/2 cup ketchup, mustard and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir together until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is just starting to boil. Remove from heat and use a pastry brush to paint a thick layer of glaze onto each loaf.
- Bake the meatloaf for about 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. Allow the loaves to rest for about 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Make sure your loaf doesn't get left on the pan! Line your baking sheets with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for stick-free cooking.
- Meatloaf can be served warm from the oven or cold from the fridge. To store, wrap in foil and place in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Per Serving: 444 calories; 20 g fat; 27.5 g carbohydrates; 39.2 g protein; 163 mg cholesterol; 1640 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Great! Popular at home. Deviated some on glaze using what I had on hand. Will make again.
Tastes INCREDIBLE! The first time I made it I added 2 eggs (I don't know why) and also didn't drain the soaked bread enough so I ended up with a delicious meat pancake. hahah. But today I made i...
I have to admit, this is the first time I've followed a receipt to the T. I need to do this more often. This dish was so amazing, we'd made two to share with our single friend....we ended up kee...
not a huge fan of ground turkey, but this was good! made it twice in one weekend. i didn't really measure my ingredients, just used what i wanted of each, and added more seasonings to my taste...