Stuffed Mushrooms, Leeks, White Beans and Pecans
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 148 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Spray or grease the foil. Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel and remove the stems. Place the mushrooms gill side up on the baking sheet and sprinkle with a bit of salt. Bake the mushrooms for 10 minutes to just soften.
- Finely chop the celery, leeks and garlic. In a saucepan over medium heat, warm 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Once warmed, add the leek mixture and sea salt. Saute until softened, about 5-6 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the pecans, panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan, beans, pepper flakes and black pepper. Stir to mix, mashing the beans a bit with the back of a spoon. Add the leek mixture, remaining tablespoon oil, and stir again. The filling mixture can be made an hour in advance.
- Spoon the vegetable mix into the mushroom caps, filling them generously. Sprinkle the tops with a little extra Parmesan and the grated fontina. Bake the mushrooms for another 10 minutes or until barely golden on top. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Line your baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil every time you use your oven for hassle-free clean up!
- Call Out:
- Use Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil to skip greasing or spraying your foil!
Per Serving: 148 calories; 10 g fat; 10.6 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 316 mg sodium. Full nutrition