Sea Bass with Pumpkin and Mushrooms
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 424 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Place a sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil on a work surface and put a parchment sheet on top of foil. Place pumpkin slices in the center of the parchment. Add one tablespoon of butter on top of the pumpkin and place fish on top of butter.
- Season with a squeeze of lemon and pinch of salt, then add remaining butter, garlic and mushrooms to the top of the fish; add vermouth.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes. Open packets carefully by cutting along top fold with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape; then open top of foil packet. Place fish on plate. Pour juice from the foil into a pot bring up to a boil. Add tarragon immediately and gently spoon over fish to serve right away.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- When cooking with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packets, make sure to leave a few inches of space for steam to gather. This ensures a moist, flavorful dish.
Per Serving: 424 calories; 25.6 g fat; 14.2 g carbohydrates; 24.1 g protein; 108 mg cholesterol; 405 mg sodium. Full nutrition