Roasted Figs and Nuts with Port Reduction
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 302 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In saucepan heated to medium, combine port, sugar, cracked pepper and mint, and simmer until consistency of syrup, about 30 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees F. Cut figs in half, from top to bottom. Line a baking sheet with a large sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Fold up the sheet in the center to create a barrier, splitting the sheet into two sides. On one half, place figs cut side up, and top each with about 1/2 teaspoon of goat cheese.
- Toss the nuts in a bowl with butter, salt, pepper and chili powder. Spread in single layer on the other side of the foil-lined pan. Roast 10 minutes. Keep an eye on the nuts so they don't burn.
- To serve, chop the nuts and sprinkle bits on the figs. Drizzle figs and nuts with port reduction.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Line your baking sheets with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for no-mess, no-hassle cooking!
Per Serving: 302 calories; 16.7 g fat; 24.5 g carbohydrates; 6.5 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 170 mg sodium. Full nutrition