Ingredients25 m servings 98 cals
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Spread the broccolini on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Using tongs, gently toss the florets in the oil to combine. Cut the head of garlic in half, and place the exposed garlic in some of the drizzled olive oil. Turn the garlic-exposed side up on the baking sheet and sprinkle everything with red pepper flakes.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes until the broccolini is just slightly crispy.
- Remove the baking sheet from oven and squeeze juice from the the fresh lemon on top of the broccolini. Adjust seasoning and add grated Parmesan cheese. Transfer the broccolini to a serving platter with the halved garlic heads. Remove the Reynolds Wrap from the baking sheet and discard for easy cleanup. Serve immediately.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Roasting veggies? Line your pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil to eliminate stuck-on food and messy cleanup!
Per Serving: 98 calories; 5.2 g fat; 10.8 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 117 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I cooked for only 14 minutes and it was burnt to a crisp. I will try it again at a lower temp or less time.
I baked at 400 degrees for only 15 minutes and every stem was completely fried to a crisp. I'll give this recipe another go at a MUCH lower temperature, and I'll watch it like a hawk.
We've made this quite a few times over the past couple months. Excellent recipe, The only change we made was eliminating the red pepper flakes. On occasion I forgot the lemon, but it is really g...
Very nice! I chopped garlic and sprinkled it on top with pepper flakes. Then I wrapped everything in foil and put it on BBQ for about 20 mins. Great tasting.