Roasted Beets with Creamy Feta
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 425 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a (12x18 inches) sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Add beets, along with 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine. Center beets on the sheet of foil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Roast beets until cooked through, 35-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Open packets carefully by cutting along top fold with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape; then open top of foil packet. Let beets rest until they are cool enough to touch. Then peel and chop them into 1/3-inch pieces. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl combine the ricotta cheese, feta cheese, 3 tablespoons olive oil, parsley, lemon zest and shallots. Beat with a whisk until well combined and fluffy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the creamy feta on a serving platter and top with the beets. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios over the top and serve with toasted baguette slices for dipping.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Use Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packets to roast beets perfectly in the oven without the messy cleanup!
Per Serving: 425 calories; 22.8 g fat; 41.8 g carbohydrates; 14.9 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 674 mg sodium. Full nutrition