Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 541
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine the flour, oats, 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, baking soda, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and 3/4 teaspoon salt in a large mixing bowl. Melt 3/4 cup butter, let it cool, and pour into the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir until a soft dough forms. It should be just slightly crumbly. If the dough feels wet and heavy, add a little more flour.
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9x13 inch baking dish with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Press 3/4 of the dough into the dish. Reserve the remaining 1/4 to use for topping. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the top is barely golden brown.
- Combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, white sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, ginger and cloves and mix until blended completely. When the crust is done, pour the filling mixture over the crust and continue to bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle the reserved dough over the filling. Bake for another 20 minutes. Let the bars cool.
- For the caramel sauce, melt 4 tablespoons butter, 1/3 cup brown sugar and 1/3 cup cream together in a small saucepan. Set the temperature on medium heat and stir constantly until the caramel is smooth and barely bubbling. Pour over the bars. Cut and serve!
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Baking should be fun, not frustrating! Line your baking sheets and pans with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for easy cleanup and no scrubbing.
Per Serving: 541 calories; 22.1 80.1 8.2 89 597 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1