Parmesan Garlic Bread from Reynolds Wrap®
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 616 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees F.
- Combine the butter, garlic cloves, Parmesan and parsley in a food processor and blend until the mixture is very finely textured and a bright green color (the brighter green, the better).
- With a knife, cut slices into the tops of the baguettes roughly 1-1 1/2 inches between each slice. Do not go all the way down or the bread will fall apart or slice in half. Use a small spoon or spatula to swipe a generous dollop of the parsley-garlic mixture in each slice.
- Tear off 2 sheets of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil per baguette, ensuring the foil is longer than the length of the baguette (12x18 inches); place the baguette on the sheets of foil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Close up the ends nice and tight.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Open packets carefully by cutting along top fold with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape; then open top of foil packet. The bottom and top should be crisp; if not, open up the foil and bake for a few more minutes. Sprinkle a bit more salt on the top and serve while still hot, crispy and steamy.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil is the ideal helper for a perfect, crispy crust every time!
- Call Out:
- The parsley-garlic-butter mixture freezes well, so feel free to make a large batch, put in small containers and pop in freezer to use at a later date. This mixture also goes well over boiled potatoes.
Per Serving: 616 calories; 28 g fat; 73.2 g carbohydrates; 19.3 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 1648 mg sodium. Full nutrition