Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 495 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Blend sugar, corn starch and salt in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Beat egg yolks in a bowl; add milk and mix well. Gradually stir into sugar mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
- Boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Pour into bowl; refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Sea Salt Caramel Sauce: Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in a 1-quart saucepan. Stirring frequently, bring to a full boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; immediately stir in cream, sea salt and vanilla
- Place cookie crumbs in bottom of 6 jars or dessert bowls. Layer pudding and Sea Salt Caramel Sauce. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of Sea Salt Caramel Sauce. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Recipe Tip: Recipe Tip: Make caramel sauce ahead to give it time to cool also, place cookies in a re-sealable freezer bag and crush with rolling pin or other heavy object.
Per Serving: 495 calories; 21.8 g fat; 71.5 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 124 mg cholesterol; 540 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I decided to use plastic cups instead of jars because of the large amount of guests. I decided the jars measured up to be about 2 small plastic cups.