"This recipe was shared with me by a health-conscious African missionary who uses these wraps as a substitute for pasta/bread in his meals. There are the most healthy, delicious wraps you will ever taste! Use as tortillas or as a pasta/bread substitute in any meal. Fill with stew, meat, taco fillings, whatever is for dinner/lunch that would normally be served over/with pasta or bread."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 58
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 wraps)
- Place cauliflower in a pot and cover halfway with water; bring to a boil and cook until completely mushy, 15 to 20 minutes. Mash cauliflower with a hand blender or potato masher until the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Mix eggs, psyllium husks, and salt into mashed cauliflower until smooth and fully incorporated. Let mixture sit for 20 minutes.
- Separate mixture into balls smaller than tennis balls and larger than golf balls. The dough will be sticky. Roll each ball on a work surface coated in coconut flour until wraps are thin.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place wraps in the hot skillet and cook until crisp and lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Cool wraps on a wire rack.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If consistency of dough is too runny, add an extra tablespoon physillum husk or omit one egg from batter.
- Pack cauliwraps into plastic bag with parchment paper in between every two wraps and place in freezer. Wraps keep very well!
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 58 calories; 2 7.9 3.4 74 105 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1