Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 511
Original recipe yields 3 servings (6 kebobs)
- Blend olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, harissa, cumin, black pepper, and salt together in a blender or food processor until marinade is smooth. Place tuna in a bowl and pour marinade over tuna; toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread 1 piece tuna, 1 piece red bell pepper, 1 piece yellow bell pepper, and 1 piece onion onto 1 skewer; repeat 4 times. Repeat with remaining ingredients using the remaining 5 skewers.
- Cook skewers on grill until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Any variety of robust fish (e.g. salmon, marlin, or swordfish) can be substituted for the tuna, if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 511 calories; 28.7 12.8 48.9 77 191 Full nutrition