Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 515
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 wraps)
- Combine beans, green onions, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl; add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper and mix well. Mix olive oil into bean mixture until desired moistness is reached.
- Place 2 slices Provolone cheese onto each tortilla. Spoon bean mixture on top of cheese layer. Wrap tortilla around the filling, starting from the bottom.
- Cook's Notes:
- Add a sprinkling of sugar if beans are not freshly picked with full sweetness.
- The green bean "pesto" can be stored in refrigerator for future use in a variety of dishes.
- You can mince the green beans and green onions in a food processor, if desired.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 515 calories; 33.4 32.4 22 44 1171 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1