Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 907
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Mix taco seasoning into ground beef.
- Combine water, Mexican rice mix, and butter in a saucepan; bring to a boil for 1 minute. Cover saucepan, reduce heat to low, and cook until water is absorbed, about 25 minutes. Mix ground beef into rice mixture.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; cook green bell peppers until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Drain. Fill each bell pepper with beef-rice mixture. Arrange bell peppers in a baking dish. Pour ranch dressing over bell peppers and top each with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peppers are tender and cheese is melted, 45 to 50 minutes.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of ranch dressing and Mexican cheese blend. The actual amount consumed will vary.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 907 calories; 71.2 29.7 34.9 148 1886 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It turned out really well considering there is no specified temp to preheat and cook at. So I did 375 for 45 minutes. The cheese was crusty and almost burnt. So I would recommend 350 and checkin...