Peanut Butter Hemp Cookies
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients29 m servings 144
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix flour, raisins, hemp seed hearts, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl. Beat brown sugar, white sugar, butter, and applesauce together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; add peanut butter and beat until smooth.
- Beat eggs and vanilla extract together in a bowl; stir into peanut butter mixture. Mix flour mixture into peanut butter mixture until a smooth dough forms. Roll dough into small balls and place on a baking sheet; press each with a fork to flatten.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 9 minutes.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 144 calories; 7.2 17.6 3.5 17 73 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1