Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 184
Original recipe yields 32 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper or lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Mix oats, cashews, pumpkin seeds, coconut, cocoa nibs, chia seeds, and hemp seeds together in a bowl.
- Combine peanut butter, almond butter, honey, and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until smooth and well mixed, stirring every 30 seconds. Mix peanut butter mixture into oat mixture using your hands or a spoon until well combined. Firmly press mixture into the prepared pan. Cut into bars, cover pan, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- There are so many variations of this recipe, you can use all peanut butter in place of the almond butter. You can also replace any of the nuts and seeds with whatever you would like! For example: any nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruit, and the list goes on! Have fun with it
- Melting the peanut butter mixture can be done on the stovetop over low heat.
Per Serving: 184 calories; 12.8 14.1 5.5 0 82 Full nutrition