Butternut Squash Pie
Ingredients55 m servings 272
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Press each pie crust into 2 pie plates.
- Blend butternut squash, eggs, brown sugar, milk, cream, flour, butter, cinnamon, salt, ginger, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cloves in a blender until smooth; pour into pie crusts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pies are set in the middle, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 2 cups milk for the 1 cup heavy whipping cream, if desired.
- One squash will make 4 pies, usually.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 15.7 29.3 4.6 82 306 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I followed this recipe to the letter, and it tasted wonderful! A great balance of the sweet and spices, with a smooth texture. A note, to cook the squash, I put it in the microwave for about 3...
This pie is delicious. I always bake butternut squash and not boil it for more flavor. Also, I normally interchange pumpkin and butternut squash in recipes because I grow so much butternut squ...
Followed the recipe to a tee. Came out great, light and fluffy. We couldn't stop eating it.
This is an awesome pie! I've made lots of different pumpkin pie recipes over the years and I may be bidding them adieu after trying this butternut squash pie. The nutty taste of the squash and a...
I was looking for a creative way to use half of a roasted butternut squash, when I came upon this recipe! I was a little skeptical and so was my hubby, but the pie turned out excellent! It taste...
I made it just like the recipe, it was great. Would defineately make again. Next time I might cut the spices down a bit. But it had great flavor, better than pumpkin.