Butternut Squash Pie
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 272 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (2 pies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Press each pie crust into 2 pie plates.
- Blend butternut squash, eggs, brown sugar, milk, cream, flour, butter, cinnamon, salt, ginger, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cloves in a blender until smooth; pour into pie crusts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pies are set in the middle, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 2 cups milk for the 1 cup heavy whipping cream, if desired.
- One squash will make 4 pies, usually.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 15.7 g fat; 29.3 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 306 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Followed the recipe to a tee. Came out great, light and fluffy. We couldn't stop eating it.