Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 73 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Toast the almonds in a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat until lightly browned. Remove the almonds from the pot and set aside.
- In the same saucepot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, broccoli and crushed red pepper and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the wine and broth to the saucepot and cook for 3 minutes, stirring to scrape up any brown bits from the pot. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 3 minutes or until the broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and cook for 2 minutes or until the broccoli is tender. Stir in the lemon zest and sprinkle with the toasted almonds.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 73 calories; 5 g fat; 4.3 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 135 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Just added a little more crushed chillies and let the cheese melt on top of the broccoli . Delicious !