Cranberry-Orange Pumpkin-Spice Banana Bread
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 314
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Brush 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with additional I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!(R) Spread; set aside.
- Combine mashed banana, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!(R) Spread, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with wooden spoon. Stir in remaining ingredients except Glaze until blended. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake 60-70 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.
- To make Glaze, combine confectioners sugar, melted Spread, vanilla, orange peel and 3 to 4 teaspoons warm water in small bowl. Drizzle over cooled banana bread.
- *Pumpkin pie spice is sold in jars in the supermarket. You can create your own by combining 2 tsp. ground cinnamon, 1 tsp. ground ginger, 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg or allspice and 1/4 tsp. ground cloves.
Per Serving: 314 calories; 10.9 52.9 3.1 27 256 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
I made muffins instead of a loaf, and ended up with 12 delicious muffins baked at 350ºF for about 23 minutes. I did add a splash of OJ to the batter and replaced some of the water in the glaze ...
I did make some changes (dreaded words, I know). I substituted 1/2 cup of wheat flour and used only 1 1/2 cup of white. I used 2 sticks of butter, not the butter spread. Other ingredients I foll...
I really enjoyed this bread! So many layers of flavor. I did soak my dried cranberries in boiling water for about 5 minutes, drained and then folded them in at the end. I also used OJ in place o...
Its not sweet enough for me. The second time i added an extra 1 cup of white sugar, 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and it was way better. I also doubled on the pumpkin spice.
Really nice. Made 8 mini loaves. I used melted butter rather than margarine.
I like all the flavors that were used in the bread, but, together they seemed a little off to me. I think for me that the pumpkin pie spice seemed to fight the flavor of the bananas. My husb...