Ingredients45 m servings 346
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place eggplant and cauliflower in a large bowl with a lid.
- Whisk olive oil, curry powder, ground cumin, garlic salt, and basil together in a bowl; pour over eggplant and cauliflower. Place lid on bowl with eggplant mixture and shake until well coated. Arrange eggplant and cauliflower on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until browned and caramelized, about 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 28 23.9 5.8 0 501 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Surprisingly delicious for such a simple, easy preparation. I made it exactly as described, and we ate it as an appetizer. It’s good as is or with dip.
I added fresh tomatoes and about a pound of sliced mushrooms. The family loved it. Served with some feta for added protein.
Delish! Along with the other reviews I too added garlic and I didn’t have any basil so added teaspoon of oregano and 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.5 minutes before finishing I added canned chick p...
This was delicious! I added two heaping tablespoons of minced garlic to the oil and spices and baked the dish for 45 minutes instead of 30 because I like it more browned. I also added Parmesan c...