Steamed Fresh Green Beans with Garlic Dill Hollandaise Sauce
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 121
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place turkey bacon in a skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Cook to desired crispness, turning occasionally, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat; let cool slightly. Chop bacon into small pieces.
- Mix Swanson(R) Chicken Stock, cream, lemon juice, minced garlic, and dill in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, 30 seconds.
- Place water in the bottom of a double boiler; water should not touch the bottom of the top pan. Bring water to a boil. Lightly beat egg yolks in the top of the double boiler. Cook, stirring until thickened and egg yolks are about double in volume, 3 to 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Gradually whisk in stock/cream mixture, whisking until completely combined. Mix thoroughly for another minute. Season with 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Remove from heat and cover to keep sauce warm.
- Set a steamer basket insert into a large saucepan. Pour in Swanson(R) Chicken Broth to just below the bottom of the steamer; bring to a boil. Add green beans, season with 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and steam until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Discard leftover chicken broth or reserve for another use.
- Transfer beans to a serving dish; sprinkle with bacon crumbles. Top with hollandaise sauce and serve.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 121 calories; 7.5 9.8 5.6 170 330 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2