Ingredients30 m servings 115
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Generously butter a 12-muffin mini-muffin tin. Add a pinch of flour to each cup; shake to coat bottoms.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. The melted butter will get foamy. Keep pan moving to prevent burning, but continue toasting butter until it turns golden brown, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk egg whites and sugar together in a large bowl. Whisk until sugar dissolves and egg whites get thick and foamy, 2 or 3 minutes. Mix in almond meal, flour, vanilla, and salt. Whisk in browned butter.
- Fill muffin cups almost to the cop. Tap pan to eliminate any air bubbles.
- Bake 5 minutes. Remove pan from oven, and top financiers with small pieces of peach. Transfer pan back to oven. Continue baking until browned, 10 to 12 more minutes.
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 115 calories; 6.6 11.7 3 15 40 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 24
Super moist, not too sweet and have great aroma! They seem to be the best muffins I have ever tried in my entire life! I used my Cuisine processor to grind almonds as I did not have almond meal ...
These were awesome. I made them for my parents anniversary dinner and they loved them. They were super moist and flavorful. I didn't have a mini muffin tin, so I just used a regular muffing tin...
These are so good! I didn't think they would be with the small amount of fruit involved, but it's a Chef John recipe, and I've never made anything bad from him. I had homemade almond paste on ...
The overall product was easy and fun to make. I would make this for a snack because it was delicious.
I gave this recipe a 4 1/2 because it was really exciting to make. The thing is it tastes like sweet and eggy.
Did not want to do mini muffins so made big ones. They were delicious. The muffin gets a nice sugary crisp on it which is delicious. I will put in regular muffin tin next time and not fill all t...
They are delicious!!! My only complain is that I followed the recipe to a T and instead of 12 I got 7...
Followed recipe with the exception of substituting blueberries for peaches. Added just a dash of almond extract. Absolutely delicious!