Ingredients30 m servings 115 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Generously butter a 12-muffin mini-muffin tin. Add a pinch of flour to each cup; shake to coat bottoms.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. The melted butter will get foamy. Keep pan moving to prevent burning, but continue toasting butter until it turns golden brown, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk egg whites and sugar together in a large bowl. Whisk until sugar dissolves and egg whites get thick and foamy, 2 or 3 minutes. Mix in almond meal, flour, vanilla, and salt. Whisk in browned butter.
- Fill muffin cups almost to the cop. Tap pan to eliminate any air bubbles.
- Bake 5 minutes. Remove pan from oven, and top financiers with small pieces of peach. Transfer pan back to oven. Continue baking until browned, 10 to 12 more minutes.
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 115 calories; 6.6 g fat; 11.7 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 40 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Super moist, not too sweet and have great aroma! They seem to be the best muffins I have ever tried in my entire life! I used my Cuisine processor to grind almonds as I did not have almond meal ...
These are so good! I didn't think they would be with the small amount of fruit involved, but it's a Chef John recipe, and I've never made anything bad from him. I had homemade almond paste on ...
I doubled the recipe, except for the butter, and made them in regular muffin tins. This is the first time I successfully browned butter. When mixing, I didn't strain the butter and I turned out...
These were awesome. I made them for my parents anniversary dinner and they loved them. They were super moist and flavorful. I didn't have a mini muffin tin, so I just used a regular muffing tin...
I love it. I made it without the peach and it was delicious. I was so excited when my son on law gave me the small rectangular silicone molds. Will make it again and I will double the recipe ...
I forgot to add the butter last time :( I made them. After making them correctly they’re very good. They’re like moist, tasty muffins. I had hoped for a more nutty texture but everyone loved the...
This was SO good! Very moist and was the perfect sweetness. I didn't have a mini muffin tin so I used my Madeleine pan and they turned out great! I could have ate ten if could. I would definitel...
Followed recipe exactly. I didn't have mini muffin tins, but I did have silicone poop emoji molds (I have a 7 year old son- enough said). The silicone mold worked just fine and it turned out so ...