Hershey's® Pumpkin Spice Kiss Pretzels
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients29 m servings 137
Original recipe yields 62 servings (62 sandwiches)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 62 pretzels on the prepared baking sheet. Place 1 pumpkin spice-flavored candy on each pretzel.
- Place in preheated oven until candies are slightly softened, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and immediately top each with another pretzel, lightly pressing down. Cool to room temperature on the baking sheet.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I cool them in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes if I am in a hurry.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 2.4 26.4 3.1 < 1 522 Full nutrition