Witch Hat Dippers
6 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 132
Original recipe yields 16 servings (32 hats)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Lay a sheet of waxed paper onto a work surface. Unroll crescent dough and separate into 16 individual triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise creating 32 isosceles triangles. Arrange triangles on the waxed paper.
- Sprinkle a pinch of mozzarella cheese in a thin line parallel to the shortest edge of each triangle, ensuring the cheese doesn't touch the edges. Top the mozzarella cheese with Parmesan cheese and parsley flakes.
- Roll the short end of each triangle halfway toward the top point, creating a rim, and sprinkle garlic powder over dough. Place a mushroom half on half of the triangles, midway between the rim and the top point, and a pepperoni half in the same place on the remaining triangles. Place 1 or 2 olive slivers against the rim to form a "ribbon" or "belt" on each "hat". Place the "hats" on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I usually place the baking tray on the highest rack to keep the bottoms from getting overly browned while cooking.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 6.7 12.9 4.2 6 339 Full nutrition