Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h servings 542
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 loaf cake)
- Put ice cream in the refrigerator to soften while you make whipped cream frosting.
- Beat cream in a bowl using an electric mixer until stiff peaks almost form. Add white sugar, whipped cream stabilizer, vanilla extract, and green food coloring to whipped cream; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Scoop softened ice cream into a large bowl; stir until a uniform consistency is reached. The ice cream shouldn't be completely melted, but firm enough to hold form. Scoop ice cream into the loaf pan and spread evenly using a spatula, trying to avoid creating air bubbles.
- Mix crushed cookies and melted butter together in a bowl. Pat cookie mixture the ice cream for the "hair"; freeze for 5 hours. Run a knife along the edges of the pan and carefully flip it upside-down over a cake platter. Return cake to the freezer until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Spread whipped cream evenly over the top and sides of cake. Freeze cake until solid, about 1 hour more.
- Spoon hot fudge sauce onto the cake creating "eyes", a "mouth", and "hairline"; top hot fudge areas with sprinkles. Place 1 cookie on each side of the bottom of the cake for the "neck bolts". Freeze cake until ready to eat.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use 4 teaspoons non-fat dry milk in place of the whipped cream stabilizer, if desired.
- If the cake doesn't flip out of the pan easily, you often have to run hot water over the outside of the pan to loosen the cake.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 542 calories; 39.2 42 6.3 150 175 Full nutrition