No-Bake Power Bites
Ingredients45 m servings 124 cals
- Mix almond butter, honey, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth. Stir oats, coconut, chocolate chips, cocoa nibs, and sea salt into almond butter mixture until well combined; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into balls using your hands.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any nut butter can be used in place of the almond butter. Substitute honey with agave nectar or any other natural sweetener.
- Substitute unsweetened dried cherries or dried fruit for the chocolate chips. Substitute ground flax seed or chia seed for the cocoa nibs.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 8.3 g fat; 12.3 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 43 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Delicious little addictive things! I cut the recipe in half and followed the subs in the Cook's Notes using peanut butter for the almond butter and ground flax seed for the cocoa nibs. I do thi...