No-Bake Power Bites
"Delicious and filling snacks my friend Danielle told me about. I cannot get enough of these! Nothing processed and jam-packed with nutrition. I took these on a 5-hour flight and they kept me satisfied. Also my mom is on a no-processed-food cancer diet and these are a life-saver for the days she doesn't feel well enough to juice and cook! Store bites in the refrigerator or freezer."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 124
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen bites)
- Mix almond butter, honey, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth. Stir oats, coconut, chocolate chips, cocoa nibs, and sea salt into almond butter mixture until well combined; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into balls using your hands.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any nut butter can be used in place of the almond butter. Substitute honey with agave nectar or any other natural sweetener.
- Substitute unsweetened dried cherries or dried fruit for the chocolate chips. Substitute ground flax seed or chia seed for the cocoa nibs.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 8.3 12.3 1.8 0 43 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Delicious little addictive things! I cut the recipe in half and followed the subs in the Cook's Notes using peanut butter for the almond butter and ground flax seed for the cocoa nibs. I do thi...