No-Bake Power Bites
Ingredients45 m servings 124
- Mix almond butter, honey, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth. Stir oats, coconut, chocolate chips, cocoa nibs, and sea salt into almond butter mixture until well combined; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into balls using your hands.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any nut butter can be used in place of the almond butter. Substitute honey with agave nectar or any other natural sweetener.
- Substitute unsweetened dried cherries or dried fruit for the chocolate chips. Substitute ground flax seed or chia seed for the cocoa nibs.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 8.3 12.3 1.8 0 43 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Delicious little addictive things! I cut the recipe in half and followed the subs in the Cook's Notes using peanut butter for the almond butter and ground flax seed for the cocoa nibs. I do thi...
Made them for the first time. I used Flax seed for the cocoa nibs because I couldn't find them. First batch turned out good. It was a small amount so I made another and added 1/2 teaspoon of cin...