Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 239
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Pour prune juice into a blender. Layer Greek yogurt, spinach, blueberries, strawberries, peach, and flax seeds in the blender, in this order. Start blender on low speed and gradually increase speed until smoothie is well blended.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't really like the small pieces of strawberry seeds, use a strainer to get them out.
- If the spinach isn't really moving once you start the blender, put in 1 ice cube and put the blender on ice crush.
- I prefer to use frozen fruit in my smoothies because that way I don't have to put in too much ice (it makes it watery) and you want it to be thick and tarty.
- Chia seeds can be used in place of the flax seeds, if desired. Cranberry juice can be used in place of prune juice. Regular vanilla yogurt can be used in place of the Greek yogurt.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 5.6 44.7 6.1 1 33 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1