Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 242
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place sweet potato pieces in a bowl. Add olive oil, 1 tablespoon dill, salt, and pepper; toss to coat. Spread coated sweet potato in 1 layer on a baking sheet, making sure there is space between each.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Flip fries and bake until just starting to brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mix vegan mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon dill, and soy sauce together in a bowl; serve alongside fries.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 15.3 25.3 2.1 0 468 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I did not care too much for that recipe. Ok, but wouldn't make again. I cut my fries medium size (not julienne, not large wedges) and followed the recipe to a T. The fries were super soft, over ...