Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 208 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook zucchini noodles (zoodles) in the boiling water until tender yet firm to the bite, about 3 minutes; drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir green bell pepper, onion, seasoned salt, and sea salt for 3 minutes. Add chicken sausage and cook until sausage is lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Add spinach, basil, garlic paste, and seasoned salt to taste; cook until spinach is wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place zoodles on a serving plate and toss with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sea salt. Add sausage mixture and tomatoes and top with Parmesan cheese; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook's Notes:
- Cut zucchini into noodle shapes by using a mandolin or spiralizing device.
- Replace 1 teaspoon garlic paste with 3 cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped, if desired.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 13.6 g fat; 9.2 g carbohydrates; 11.7 g protein; 40 mg cholesterol; 1407 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was a great change from my usual dinners and the whole house loved it! I made the following minor changes. 1) I prep my zucchini noodles by drying them on paper towels for a bit with a lig...