Ingredients50 m servings 186
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Rub enough coconut oil into a 9-inch springform pan to lightly coat bottom and sides.
- Blend cake mix and tofu together in a food processor until well mixed, 1 to 2 minutes. Add brewed coffee and blend until well mixed, scraping sides down as needed. Pour batter into the prepared springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Mix chocolate chips, almond milk, and powdered peanut butter together in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave for 30 seconds. Mix and heat for 30 seconds more. Spoon chocolate topping over cake.
- Cook's Note:
- Depending on your taste, you may choose to use water or brewed coffee to add to the cake mixture. The coffee enhances the rich chocolate flavor.
- Cashew milk can be used in place of the almond milk, if desired.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 186 calories; 4.8 32.5 4.3 0 284 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
1.10.16 Oh my, this surprised me...it's REALLY good! My first time using tofu in a cake and my first time using PB2 peanut butter powder. This cake was incredibly moist, incredibly easy, inc...
I made it with water instead of coffee (as suggested). It turned out perfect and everyone loved it!
This cake is awesome! I'm not a tofu fan but we loved this. My kids thought it was great. nobody realized it was made with tofu. Completely satisfied my chocolate sweet tooth.