Pesto Cream Cheese Dip
Ingredients25 m servings 402
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread cream cheese evenly in the bottom of an 8-inch round baking dish. Layer pesto evenly over cream cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute Neufchatel cheese for the cream cheese, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 402 calories; 38.5 4.2 11.7 75 483 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is the simplest appetizer EVER!!!! Best taste EVER!!!!! I just mix 8 oz cream cheese with 1/2 a tub of Bertolli pesto in the fresh pasta section. Slice a baguette thinly on the diagonal. Pu...
My basil is growing like crazy in my garden so this was a perfect recipe to try. I recommend using the “Easy Pesto” recipe on this website. The only change I made was to bake them in individu...
I made this for a potluck and received many compliments on it. In addition -- it was really easy to make!