Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 333
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange chestnuts and Brussels sprouts in a baking dish. Sprinkle shallots over chestnuts and Brussels sprouts and season with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle brown sugar over mixture and dot with butter.
- Roasted in the preheated oven, stirring twice, until browned and crispy, about 40 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- This recipe will produce chestnuts and sprouts with a bit of crunch. Boiling both the nuts and sprouts for 15 minutes between steps 2 and 3 is recommended if you prefer them more well done.
- You can buy the chestnuts in a jar that are roasted or roast fresh ones yourself.
Per Serving: 333 calories; 9.4 58.8 8 20 207 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1