Ingredients1 h servings 253
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix peaches, blackberries, 1/2 cup gluten-free flour, white sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon together in a bowl; spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Stir brown sugar, oats, and 3/4 gluten-free flour together in a separate bowl. Cut butter into oat mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle evenly over berry mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 12.5 35 2.6 31 87 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Delicious! I also used blueberries (no local blackberries here, yet) and it turned out great! I changed the serving size to 8, which was the perfect amount for a 9 x 9 dish. I also added a big...
I used blueberries instead and still turned out awesome. Next time I may use more oats.
This is a keeper recipe! My husband and I both loved it. I made a slight change - I used 3C of blackberries and 2C of peaches (because it's what I had on hand) and I used Almond flour. The frui...
I cut this down to 4 servings and used individual ramekins rather than a baking dish. I used regular AP flour, as I didn't have a need to make this gluten free. We really enjoyed this! It is tar...
I will make it again! This time I used a combo of blackberries and blueberries. I substituted coconut sugar, which has a similar texture to brown sugar.
Absolutely delicious. Kids get to eat the fruit they would normally not ear.
Like a few others I also used only blueberries - and so reduced sugar a bit as blueberries dont have the same tart taste than blackberries. I think it is a great recipe whatever berries are used...