Ingredients1 h servings 253 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix peaches, blackberries, 1/2 cup gluten-free flour, white sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon together in a bowl; spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Stir brown sugar, oats, and 3/4 gluten-free flour together in a separate bowl. Cut butter into oat mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle evenly over berry mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 12.5 g fat; 35 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 87 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I used blueberries instead and still turned out awesome. Next time I may use more oats.
This is a keeper recipe! My husband and I both loved it. I made a slight change - I used 3C of blackberries and 2C of peaches (because it's what I had on hand) and I used Almond flour. The frui...
I cut this down to 4 servings and used individual ramekins rather than a baking dish. I used regular AP flour, as I didn't have a need to make this gluten free. We really enjoyed this! It is tar...
Like a few others I also used only blueberries - and so reduced sugar a bit as blueberries dont have the same tart taste than blackberries. I think it is a great recipe whatever berries are used...
We loved this recipe. My husband and I are diabetics so I made a few changes. My first swap was to steel cut oats, we love them. I used stevia instead of white sugar, switched out brown sugar f...
I had to change it up. I used 1c peaches and 3 cups blackberries (they're in season right now). Then I tossed in another handful each of oats and brown sugar into the topping mixture, think I'l...